Musée-cité de l’Économie et de la Monnaie

Paris XVIIe

2010-2015

| |
     
 

On the Place du Général Catroux, transformation of a former branch of the Banque de France. Located within the Hôtel Gaillard, classified as Historical Monument and built in 1882 by the architect Victor-Jules Février, the project imagines a playful and educational museum dedicated to economy and currency.

In progress
Client

Banque de France

Team & Collaborators

Ateliers Lion Associés (authorised representative), Agence Confino, scenography & museography, Eric Pallot chief architect at France's Historic Monuments, IGREC Engineering BET, Transsolar - Climate and Energy Optimisation, Impédance acoustique, Hervé Audibert - Light Design

Area

7 500 sqm

Cost

22 M€ ex-Tax